SVTR Member and Landowner Appreciation Day 2010
This Thursday 7/15 is the clubs member and landowner appreciation day. The club will provide pizza for all attendees. Bring your own drinks with you (No alcoholic beverages please). We will gather at the Newbrook Fire Station as usual at 7pm. The meeting will start around 7:20-7:30 after everyone has had some pizza.
We just got word that due to her political responsibilities, Susan Bartlett will not be able to attend our meeting this month.
Lloyd will be sending out an adgenda for the meeting tonight or tomorrow along with a topic or two to think about before the meeting.
Some info from VASA regarding the Aug 8, 2010 Mount Washington ride:
* Tickets will be sold at the bottom from 8am through 1pm.
* Tickets are valid for 1 trip up and down the mountain. There is an undisclosed penalty for anyone caught making multiple trips per ticket. You CAN purchase another trip as long as it is before 1pm.
* All machines must have a valid state registration and a valid VASA registration properly displayed.
* All operators must have a valid driver’s license.
* Passengers only permitted on factory 2-Up or Side By Side machines.
* All operators & passengers must wear helmets.
Come join us for some pizza this Thursday!