Joining is easy!
SVTR and VASA Memberships are available for sale at any club meeting, club event or at the beginning of most work parties. In some cases, a club representative can make special arrangements to meet you someplace convenient to process a membership but this will be at the discretion of the club rep. Please keep in mind that our club representatives and officers are volunteers with full time jobs and responsibilities well beyond club operations.
When joining you will need:
- A copy of your VALID state registration for your ATV/UTV. All states are accepted.
- Cash or Check made payable to SVTR – Sorry, no Credit or Debit cards.
- A completed SVTR Membership Application
- Signed VASA Membership Application. This will be filled out when we issue the TAD sticker.
2017 Dues & Fees:
- SVTR Dues: $20 (1st family member), $15 (2nd family member), $5 (Each additional family member)
- VASA TAD: $30 (VT Reg) or $50 (Out of state reg)
- VASA Membership $10
Total for a single member: $60 (VT Reg) or $80 (Out of state reg)
NOTICE: As of the 2017 riding season, VASA is eliminating the white plastic TAD plate and is moving to a 2 part TAD sticker like most other states. Please REMOVE the white plate from your machine and place the new TAD stickers on the front and rear of your ATV as indicated on the sticker instructions.
When you volunteer on SVTR work parties, not only does your time and efforts help to make our trails better for everyone, you will earn a voucher good toward your next years VASA membership. This voucher will save you $10 when you sign up next year. In addition, the SVTR will place your name in a drawing for EACH day you take part in a work party. At our December/Christmas meeting, we draw 3 names from that list and those will each receive a free membership for the following year (SVTR, TAD and VASA – Up to an $80 value!) The more work parties you join, the more chances you have to win!
Congratulations to our 2016 work party drawing winners:
Bruce L., Lloyd C & Nanette R
And a big Thank you! to all of those that turned out for work parties last year. We can’t do this without your help!