WELCOME TO THE SOUTHERN VERMONT TRAIL RIDERS WEB SITE.
What is SVTR?
SVTR is a non-profit organization started in 2006. Our organization is exclusively for charitable and educational purposes as well as the following:
- To foster a close relationship with, appreciation and recognition of the landowners of the State of Vermont for the purpose of developing and managing a statewide ATV trail system.
- To develop and maintain a statewide network of ATV trails with other state wide VASA organizations.
- To teach and encourage the safe, courteous, lawful, responsible and LEGAL use of ATVs.
- To actively seek and support the preservation and protection of our natural environment.
- To promote the development of recreational areas for the use of ATV?s within the state.
- To render public service in case of emergency and/or disaster.
SVTR club membership dues are effective January 1- December 31 of each year. The dues include a VASA map of Vermont and the right to ride on any of the trails on the map as long as you are a member of VASA and SVTR.
Our S.V.T.R. club meetings are held at the Newbrook Fire Station in Newfane, VT. on the third Thursday of every month at 7:00PM
Our meetings are always open to the public.
S.V.T.R. Club dues are:
$20.00 First member.
$15.00 Second member.
$ 5.00 For each additional immediate family member.
V.A.S.A. ORG. Dues are:
VASA Membership $10. If one member has more than one machine registered in his/her name, the $10.00 fee is only charged once to that member.
Vermont registered machine $30
Out of State registration $50
Please contact any club officer if you have any questions.
We thank you for your interest and support in the S.V.T.R. and look forward to seeing you on our trails.
Please, Always “Tread Lightly, Ride Safe and Have Fun!!”
Click here to download our brochure.
Check out what the community has to say about the SVTR on our Community Feedback Page.