Joining is easy!
SVTR and VASA Memberships are available for sale at any club meeting, club event or at the beginning of most work parties. In some cases, a club representative can make special arrangements to meet you someplace convenient to process a membership but this will be at the discretion of the club rep. Please keep in mind that our club representatives and officers are volunteers with full time jobs and responsibilities well beyond club operations.
When joining you will need:
- A copy of your VALID state registration for your ATV/UTV. All states are accepted.
- Cash or Check made payable to SVTR – Sorry, no Credit or Debit cards.
- A completed SVTR Membership Application
- Signed VASA Membership Application. This will be filled out when we issue the TAD sticker.
2022 Dues & Fees:
- SVTR Dues: $20
- VASA TAD: $30 (VT Reg) or $75 (Out of state reg)
- VASA Membership $10
Total for a single member: $60 (VT Reg) or $105 (Out of state reg)
NOTICE: As of the 2021 riding season, Helmets and liability insurance are required to ride in Vermont.
Participation can pay off!
When you volunteer on SVTR work parties, not only does your time and efforts help to make our trails better for everyone, the SVTR will place your name in a drawing for EACH day you take part in a work party. At our December/Christmas meeting, we draw 3 names from that list and those will each receive a free membership for the following year (SVTR, TAD and VASA – Up to an $105 value!) The more work parties you join, the more chances you have to win!
A big Thank you! to all of those that turned out for work parties last year. We can’t do this without your help!